An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to work in the Hey Me team, to support our growing team of freelance and part-time communications specialists, alongside managing the general administration of the agency, providing proofreading support and helping the agency to grow and scale through searching for new business opportunities.
We are looking for a passionate and friendly Business Support Manager who has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role, ideally with business development experience. The Business Support Manager will work with the agency 1-2 days per week, with flexible working hours on offer. The role will be fully remote, however there will be scope in the future to work within the office for part of the working week.
Key roles and responsibilities of the role will include:
• Managing the agency’s general administration and document organisation across the various platforms used, including Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint, Trello, Click Up and others, as they become used. Some of these are stored locally on the Managing Director’s computer and as an initial task, will need integrating with the wider document storage system.
• Overseeing and managing all team activity using the Microsoft planner.
• Directing traffic and allocating tasks to the right team member and keeping on top of workflow.
• Proofreading all team content, prior to publishing.
• Ensuring invoices are produced and ensuring that FreeAgent is kept up to date.
• Collating timesheets and sending them to the accountant, to ensure that the team, suppliers and invoices are paid on time.
• Reviewing company policies, procedures and processes on a regular basis.
• Searching for new tenders and business opportunities, reviewing and attending networking events and pursuing any other new business opportunities.
• There will also be the opportunity to get involved in the day-to-day work of the agency, from copywriting to social media and media relations.
As aforementioned, the role will mainly be remote based, however we are currently looking for an office in the Leeds or York area and when the office reopens, you will only need to be in the office once a week at the most.
The successful applicant can expect a salary of £30,000 pro rata 7 to 14 hours per week.
How to apply: Send your CV & a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 03/05/21
No recruitment agencies please