We are on the lookout for a talented copywriter to join Hey Me!
Hey Me is a growing communications agency working with a number of clients across a wide range of sectors. Our services include marketing strategy and planning, message development, PR campaigns, social media campaigns, copywriting and website redevelopment. We are looking to grow as an agency and develop our client base.
Here at Hey Me, we pride ourselves on our close-knit team and advocate a flexible approach to work.
This role is a great opportunity to work with a variety of interesting clients and produce creative content. The role is open to either freelance or part-time worker. For freelance it would equate to between 2 and 4 days a month. For a part-time worker it would be 1-day a week. The role is remote, although we are currently looking for an office in the Leeds or York area which we may use to get together once a week/ month.
- Excellent writing skills and previous copywriting experience
- Experience working with rail and technology sectors
- Solid grasp of SEO and how it shapes the content process
- Excellent research and interview skills
The role will include:
- Liaising with clients to produce compelling content for a range of platforms and audiences – social media, blog posts, thought-leadership pieces, website copy, print publications and case studies
- Conducting research and interviews for content creation
- Creating content for both online and offline use
- Utilising SEO effectively
- Proofing and editing team members’ work to the highest standard
- Keeping up to speed with the latest rail and tech trends
- Generating ideas and making thought-provoking contributions in team meetings
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies Please